1. After your first treatment your pain levels should decrease substantially.
2. Occasionally if you have had the problem for a long time you may find other muscles being sore after the treatment (however this is rare), as these muscles now have to do their fair share of the work, which they are not used to doing.
3. The longer you have had the problem, the longer it may take to get right. As some of your muscles may need a lot of strengthening and stretching.
4. A first treatment takes at least 2 hours depending on the complexity of your problem. Most last between 2-3 hours. The time taken depends on how fast each of your muscles respond to the correction used, how many muscles need treatment (up to 42 muscles are treated with Touch For Health Kinesiology) and how many questions are asked.
5. I also give a refund after 3 sessions, if you are not convinced of having substantial pain relief or you have no improvement in your of range of movement. However this is not available to all problems. It is available on a case by case basis which is discussed during the first visit or phone call. This is due to possible other factors which may be contributing to the problem. e.g. migraines often have contributing factors such as memories ( emotions ) as well as chemical, food and stress. To be able to claim a refund you have to demonstrate that you did the home support given to you as well as demonstrate that you changed your lifestyle when needed.
6. I also give a discount to the volunteer ambulance officers and CFS members.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this website is for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information about posture and the muscular system it is not to provide specific advice. By reading this article you understand that there is no direct relationship between your problem and that discussed. The information provided in this article should not be used as a substitute for competent professional advice from a professional.