Since my goal is to help people with their problems and not to make money ( check my cost structure) my Application form is designed so that I only see the people who I believe I can be successful with. So I no longer see people who have not filled in the application form fully and honestly.
Most of my clients have chronic long term problems which means everything they
eat, do and say may be related so all questions are relevant. Applications with n/a will be rejected.
1. I require three bookings at the start of your treatments spaced one week apart, of course you may stop at any time. The reason I book in three sessions is so that I can gauge how much you are improving and to make sure that you are doing the exercises and stretching correctly.
2. For at least 2 days before you visit, drink enough fluids so that you urine is clear all afternoon ( no alcohol and not only coffee, tea or soft drink ).
3. If you have a physical problem, then more than likely as part of the treatment you will be expected to do some stretching and exercising. It usually only takes between 3 and 5 minutes. One client came back for about a year every fortnight (he lived not far away) until he finally decided to do the exercises and stretches recommended to him (because he had to do some work away from home for 6 months and could not get back to me).
4. If you have a problem with muscles (especially lower back) and you require Bowen you will be required to bring loose shorts ( not denim ) and a T-shirt or you could wear a hospital style gown, which I supply. The reason for this, is when Bowen is done directly on skin, much less pressure is needed to perform the Bowen movement due to increased grip. Resulting in minimal pain when a trigger point is worked on.
5. I expect you to tell me if you feel uncomfortable about anything. From clothing, to where I place my hands and what I am doing. I explain a lot but sometimes I forget to explain especially when I am rushed.
6. The level of physical discomfort should never be higher than 3/10 and the effort you used should be very low i.e very easy (or 1/10).
7. Bring in X-rays (and reports) if you have them.
8. A treatment fee of $50 per session ( for as long as the session goes). Volunteer ambulance officers and CFS members fee is $30 per session.
9. If you have any problems after a session which you think may be caused by a treatment Ring as soon as possible. 0427685335
Disclaimer: The information provided in this website is for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information about posture and the muscular system it is not to provide specific advice. By reading this article you understand that there is no direct relationship between your problem and that discussed. The information provided in this article should not be used as a substitute for competent professional advice from a professional.